Worried about a possible pregnancy? Stop in today to get the care you need.
You may have questions such as:
- Is the pregnancy viable?
- How far along am I?
- Is the pregnancy in the uterus?
- Am I miscarrying?
Ultrasound is your best tool to gain medical information about your pregnancy. Early in your pregnancy an ultrasound can determine:
- Presence of more than one fetus
- Your due date or gestational age (the age of the fetus)
Later in pregnancy, ultrasound may be used to determine the:
- Health of the baby
- Placenta location
- Amount of amniotic fluid around the baby
- Position of the baby
- Baby's expected weight
* Certain restrictions apply. Our providers will determine your eligibility.